The mission of the COA Board is to serve as an advocate for seniors, aiding them to maximize their independence and quality-of-life through the support of programs and services to meet seniors' health, economic, social and cultural needs.
Current COA Board Goals:
- Identify the needs of Acton seniors, particularly those who are vulnerable, particularly those who are vulnerable
- Reach out to seniors who have not yet discovered the COA
- Publicize Acton senior tax aid programs
- Publicize transportation services for Acton seniors
- Serve in an advisory capacity to the COA Director and Board of Selectmen
- Advocate on behalf of seniors at the state and local levels
- The second Tuesday of each month, at the Senior Center.
Lori Cooney - Secretary
Ellen Feinsand - Chair
Chunsheng (Bill) Fu
Alma Sandman -Vice Chair
To access minutes of meetings click here
To access the agenda for the most recent meeting click here